Overview of Canada
Canada is one of those countries who encourages and welcome the talented professionals and skilled traders to migrate under Express Entry System. Moreover Canada has proved to be a top-performing economy offering businesses opportunities to grow, innovate and succeed. Canada gives an opportunity for the highly skilled and experienced high net worth foreign Entrepreneurs and the foreign Investors to exhibit their business plans that contributes to its economic growth, jobs, innovation, competitiveness and long-term prosperity.
The most thriving is the Canadian Passport which will give you a Canadian citizenship and travelling with the Canadian Passport to almost every country is a dream.
The key benefits of becoming a Permanent Resident of Canada;
- Right as Permanent Residency: After you get your Canadian PR status you can live, work or study anywhere in Canada and enjoy many other benefits similar to the citizens of Canada.
- Sponsor eligible family members: As a Canadian permanent resident, you can sponsor eligible family members to come to Canada and they can get the permanent residency.
- Apply for Canadian Citizenship: Once you get the permanent residency you can apply for Canadian Citizenship after spending certain period in Canada.
- No Tax on income outside Canada: As a Canadian permanent resident or citizen you pay taxes on the basis of physical residency only and hence there is no tax on the income earned outside Canada.
- Access to subsidized education: As a Canadian permanent resident, you have the access to subsidized post secondary education being provided by the federal as well as provincial governments in Canada. The permanent residents can also enroll in free English and French speaking courses being offered by the federal government.
- Social Security services and benefits: The Canadian permanent residents receive several social security services, i.e.
- Social security to the people (unable to work due to disability or to those who can’t find work.
- Basic pension
- Subsidized lodging for low income individuals
- Worker’s compensation
- Unemployment insurance
- Subsidy on medication for low income people up to 98%
- Free courses for job search training
- Subsidized private nurseries
- Maternity leave and Parental leave
- Protection under Canadian Law: The permanent residents of Canada are protected under Canadian law and Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms.