Hong Kong Training Visa
Hong Kong offers a training visa for those who are planning to undergo a training in Hong Kong for a duration of less than a year. The Hong Kong Training Visa is in the work visa category and is used by some companies to hire interns. The purpose of this type of visa is for someone to get training and acquire skills in an area that may not be available in the applicant’s country.
The following are the eligibility requirements to get a Hong Kong Training Visa:
- No security objection and no criminal record.
- Satisfactory bonafides of the applicant and the sponsoring company.
- The sponsoring company is well-established and capable of providing training.
- A contract has been signed between the company and the trainee.
- The sponsoring company gives a guarantee that after training, the applicant will return to his/her country.
- The duration of the training can be justified.
Getting the visa
We can help you with getting the Training Visa for Hong Kong. With our experience in this field, we can advise on all the documents necessary to get the visa. We provide assistance in getting training visas in a quick and easy manner.
For more information like application procedures, time required and documentation needed to be submitted, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org