Hong Kong Domestic Helper
A domestic helper is one who helps with housework. With people leading a busy and hectic life, there is a lot of demand for domestic helpers. The Hong Kong Domestic Helper entry visa is provided for people from other countries wishing to work as a domestic helper.
The following are the eligibility conditions for Hong Kong Domestic Helper:
- The applicant must have a valid travel document.
- Must not have security objections or a criminal record.
- Must have an employer who can take care of the expenses of the helper. For this purpose, the employer must have a monthly income of not less than HK $15000 per month.
- The employer and helper must have a contract and must carry out ditties as outlined in the contract.
- The helper would not be allowed to do any other work other than specified in the contract with the employer.
- The employer must be a resident of HK and must provide suitable accommodation for the helper.
- Salary provided must not be less than the minimum wages fixed by law.
Getting the visa
If you are in need of Domestic Helpers then we can help you process their visa application and can advise about the procedure.