International Experience Canada: You can Work In Canada without LMIA

International Experience Canada program is designed for the youths seeking a Canadian work experience for one year. If you are between the age of 18 and 30 and are interested in moving to Canada and finding a job which would help you to get the Canadian PR, consider this program. (IEC) program applies to the counties which have trade agreement with the Canada. (HKSAR passport holders can apply). Citizenship and Immigration Canada selects foreign nationals in the Canadian experience class category for Canadian permanent residence based principally on their work experience in Canada.


  1. IELTS score band of minimum 5.0
  2. Minimum Secondary Education
  3. Minimum one year of experience in any job specified in NOC list
  4. Proof to show you can bear your expenses