Antigua and Barbuda is an island nation in the Americas between the Atlantic Ocean and the Caribbean Sea. This is one of the few countries which offer a Golden visa or citizenship by investment.
Requirements of Antigua Citizenship by Investment Program
National Development Fund (NDF)
Contribute of USD 100,000 non refundable amount as a donation to the National Development Fund (NDF) and acquire a Citizenship for you and your family (spouse, dependent children and parents over the age of 58 years).
Real estate investment
Real Estate Investment in a pre-approved real estate development area valued at a minimum of USD 400000. This amount does not include property registration, processing fees, and the property can be resold only after 5 years.
Investment in a business
Investment of at least USD 1,500,000 in a new business venture
The other criteria to be met include:
- Individual must have high net worth
- Individual must have a clean police record
- Individual must have good health
- Individual should be above 18 years
Processing Time: You can acquire the citizenship in 4 months.
Benefits of Antigua Passport Holders
- Dual Citizenship
- Possession of an Antigua and Barbuda Passport.
- Tax Advantage – Antigua & Barbuda has no capital gain or estate taxes and income generated outside of the country is not taxed
- Visa Free travel to 131 countries including Americas, U.K., Europe, Asia, Africa, Oceania.
- Stable democratic government based on British parliamentary system
|Processing Fee’s in US$||Due Diligence and Passport Fee’s Per Person|
|$25,000 for a family of 4 people
$15,000 for each additional dependent
|Principal Applicant – $7500
Spouse – $7500
Dependent child aged (12- 17) – $2,000
Dependent aged (18 and over) – $4,000
Dependent child aged (0-11) – Nil
Passport Fee’s – $300
Visa-free travel for Antigua & Barbuda passport holders
Bonaire, St. Eustatius & Saba
Bosnia and Herzegovina
|French West Indies
Hong Kong (SAR China)
Lao People’s Dem. Rep.
Macao (SAR China)
St. Kitts and Nevis
St. Vincent & The Grenadines
Trinidad and Tobago
Turks and Caicos Isl.
Virgin Isl. (British)